Friday, December 17, 2010

HAAAAAAPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Hello!
I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas holiday!  I can’t believe it’s finally here!!  We had a ton of fun today with carolling in the morning, our Reindeer Food scavenger hunt, as well as our party with all the delicious treats :)
A HUGE THANK YOU to those who brought in treats/ gifts to share.  Grade 2E had a blast this morning, especially when our letters from Santa FINALLY arrived!!  You could tell the spirit of Christmas was in the air.
I hope you enjoy the next two weeks you get to spend with your families. I know many of you are travelling so please travel safely.  I am on my way to Ontario to spend Christmas with my family (in approximately 4 hours!!) but will be checking my email if you need to get a hold of me.
I also wanted to say thank you for all the cards and gifts!!  It seems as if though the students know me and my love for coffee, tea, chocolate and STARBUCKS very well! J I also appreciate all the unique homemade gifts!!  And I promise to share all the treats with friends and family.  I feel SO spoiled to have such a great group of kids and families.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
See you on January 4th!
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment